We are hiring!
We provide not just a job opportunity, but also a platform for you to challenge yourself and propel us to greater heights!
Candidates can send your CV to: email@example.com or WA: +65 8181 4221 with the position indicated in the subject.
We welcome local & overseas internships!
Below positions all open to local and overseas internships, any interested parties and candidates please send us your resume to above email address and we will arrange skype interview with you.
1. Live Broadcasting/ Live Shopper 直播导购 (Full time/Par time >$5000)
- Not afraid of camera
- Live Broadcast in Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Taobao...
- Strong interest in fashion styling, espcially branded bags
- Have desire to become social media influencer
- Familiar with all the fashion brands
- Can speak fluently either in Chinese or English
- Familiar with all the brands will be a good bonus
- Achieve sales target
- Prior retail experience is preferred but not essential
- Fast independent learner, able to work well as part of a dynamic team
2. Retail Outlet Manager (>$5000)
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Min. 3 years working experience in large-scale retail chain stores.
- Motivated, dynamic, target driven.
- Fast learner with passion for luxury goods preferred.
- Prior exposure to luxury retail environment would be a bonus
3. Retail Outlet Sales Representative (>$3000)
Have passion of luxury goods, handbags, watches, shoes, perfumes and accessories.
- Passionate in delivering customer service, product knowledge and expertise to customers in retail stores
- Promote products and handle customer enquiries
- Achieve personal and shop sales target
- etrieve stocks for customers from stockroom
- Maintain cleanliness of retail floor
- Take in 2ndhand/ cleaning items
- Assist in preparing for shop opening/closing
- Any other tasks instructed by immediate superior.
- Familiar with luxury brands, such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Rolex will be a good bonus
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sales-oriented, Works well with Sales-targets
- Familiar with Office software, Word, Excel, Outlook and social media
- Have big chain store working experience is a good bonus.
- Can working under pressure, and independently, quick leaner is preferred.
- Able to withstand long working retail hours
- Applicants must be willing to work in Chinatown Point
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General, Merchandising or equivalent.
- Be able to communicate in Mandarin & English(to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Applicants without experience are welcome to apply
- Part-time position also available, Min need to work 3 days/week. (local & foreigners both welcome)
4. Event Sales Representative/Team-head (Part time) (>$150/day or $1500/week)
- Selling branded handbags in roadshow
- Promoting the items we sell
- Do marketing survey at event space
- Achieve personal and shop sales targ
- Take in 2ndhand/cleaing items
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Confident sales capabilities
- Hardworking, responsible and proactive
- Friendly and polite
- Good team player
5. E-commerce marketing specialist (freelance welcome >$3000)
- Familiar with those social media tools, facebook, instagram, youtube, wechat, RED and more
- Management of e-commerce website, online marketing and advertising, SEM & SEO
- Monitor market trends, customer research, competition research to contribute to marketing strategies
- Responsible for boosting online traffic for e-commerce website and converting new traffic to sales
- Handle established customer accounts, maintain & increase the level of business generated
- Responsible for orders processing, procurement of goods and making sure that deliveries have been made
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- High level of understanding of web based technologies
- Proficient in design software (photo shop)
- Experience in e-commerce will be an advantage
- Able to speak English and Mandarin
6. Fashion Editor (part-time welcome >$3000)
- Conceptualize, write and edit content for fashion website/social media/ corporate magazine
- shoot photos & vido for ecommerce site
- promoting company social media site
- Have passion and knowledge of fashion, lifestyle trends, beauty and etc
- good at photograph, and video shooting and editing
- Possess an excellent command of the English language and have a flair for writing/ editing
- Proactive, resourceful and able to deliver quality output under pressure with a keen eye for detail
- Min 2-3 years’ relevant working experience
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and passionate individual to join our team.You should be proactive, sales driven and should have worked in a sales environment, if you think you are the ONE, walk-in for interview at Chinatown Point #01-49A/50, 12pm-5pm (Mon-Sat) .