Luxury City is hiring!
We provide not just a job opportunity, but also a platform for you to challenge yourself and propel us to greater heights!
Candidates can send your CV to: email@example.com with the position indicated in the subject.
We welcome local & overseas internships!
Below positions all open to local and overseas internships, any interested parties and candidates please send us your resume to above email address and we will arrange skype interview with you.
1. Retail Outlet Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Min. 3 years working experience in large-scale retail chain stores.
- Motivated, dynamic, target driven.
- Fast learner with passion for luxury goods preferred.
- Prior exposure to luxury retail environment would be a bonus
2. Retail Outlet Sales Representative
- Have passion of luxury goods, handbags, perfumes, and accessories.
- Familiar with luxury brands, such as Coach, Kate Spade, Gucci, Prada, Buberry..
- Promoting branded handbags
- Cashier operations
- Order & replenish of stock
- Assist in display products
- Assist in stock transfer
- Assist in preparing for shop opening/closing
- Any other tasks instructed by immediate superior.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with Office software, Word, Excel, Outlook...
- Have big chain store working experience is a good bonus.
- Can working under pressure, and independently, quick leaner is preferred.
- Long hours standing
- Applicants must be willing to work in Chinatown Point
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General, Merchandising or equivalent.
- Be able to communicate in Mandarin & English(to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Applicants without experience are welcome to apply
- Part-time position also available, Min need to work 3 days/week.
3. Event Sales Representative (Part time)
- Selling branded handbags and perfumes
- Promoting the items we sell
- Do marketing survey at event space
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Confident sales capabilities
- Hardworking, responsible and proactive
- Friendly and polite
- Good team player
- Students 16+ welcomed
4. E-commerce marketing specialist
- Familiar with those social media tools, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, wechat and more
- Management of e-commerce website, online marketing and advertising
- Monitor market trends, customer research, competition research to contribute to marketing strategies
- Responsible for boosting online traffic for e-commerce website and converting new traffic to sales
- Handle established customer accounts, maintain & increase the level of business generated
- Responsible for orders processing, procurement of goods and making sure that deliveries have been made
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- High level of understanding of web based technologies
- Proficient in design software (photo shop)
- Experience in e-commerce will be an advantage
- Able to speak English and Mandarin
5. Marketing/Corporate Communication Specialist
- Communicate the overall corporate brand and marketing strategy across a variety of platforms
- Explore and maintain companies for corporate sale
- Keep in touch with those media companies for cooperation
- Contact some places’ landlords for our outdoor fashion shooting
- Prepare, update and arrangement for the special projects and events
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people and companies in course of work
- Strong project management, time management and leadership skills
- Min 1 year experience in related field
6. Fashion Editor
- Conceptualize, write and edit content for fashion website/social media/ corporate magazine
- Have passion and knowledge of fashion, lifestyle trends, beauty and etc
- Possess an excellent command of the English language and have a flair for writing/ editing
- Proactive, resourceful and able to deliver quality output under pressure with a keen eye for detail
- Min 2-3 years’ relevant working experience
8. Website programmer/ mobile site programmer
- Responsibilities of our E-commerce website and mobile site
- Front-end and back-end skills with strong experience in building excellent bug-free systems in PHP/MySQL
- Familiar with various PHP Frameworks such as CMS and E-commerce platforms
- Familiar with SEO and SEM
- Ability to troubleshoot cross-browser compatibility issues with multiple versions of internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and Mobile Browsers